Welcome to the Home of the Libby Loggers
Libby Public School District #4 is located in the northwest corner of Montana. Libby is the county seat of Lincoln County. Glacier National Park is about a two hour drive to the east, and the Canadian/US border is approximately eighty miles to the north. Spokane, Washington, is 165 miles to the southwest of Libby and the Idaho/Montana border is 45 miles to the west.
The Libby School District serves a community of 11,000 with one elementary school (PS - 6), one middle school (7 - 8), one alternative school (7-12), and one senior high school (9 -12). The total student population is approximately 1146 students.
2015-16 Parent Teacher Conferences:
Elementary Survey for Parent Teacher Conferences (Please complete after your Elementary School conference.)
Elementary School: November 18 & 19
Middle/High School: November 17 & 18
Central School: November 18 & 19
- November 17 - Parent/Teacher Conference - MSHS
- November 18 - Parent/Teacher Conference - MSHS, Central & Elementary
- November 18 - Early Release
- November 19 - Parent/Teacher Conference - Elementary & Central School
- November 25-27 - Thanksgiving Break